7 Reasons To Stay In Touch
- It’s Free – subscribing is free. And simple. And I won’t share your info. Why not?
- I’m Your Crash Test Dummy – preparing for, and then executing a sailing circumnavigation isn’t easy – and you can figure out what is working and what isn’t through The Nomad Trip.
- You’re Smart and Good Looking – subscribers have higher than average intellect, better than average looks, and great success with everything.*
- Updates Via Email – you won’t have to visit the site hoping for updates. You’ll know when they’re posted.
- First To Know – there will be opportunities to get onboard or meet up somewhere. Subscribers get that.
- A Resource – as I learn things, they get posted. Sharing knowledge and experiences is the goal.
- It’s Pretty Cool – sailing around the world is awesome. Admit it. So – I’ll share photos, videos, and stories. You can live vicariously (without having to maintain a boat or quit your job).
*According to a study conducted by me, just now.
Subscribe via Email
The best way to stay in touch is subscribing via email, below. I’ll send blog posts and occasionally another email or two – but it won’t be overwhelming. I hate spam, so I won’t ever share your information. Ever.